We have our own developments, closely related to our engineering work. The turbines are an integral part of the design of the installation, being the direct object of the project where the specific technology of each ad-hoc generator system is developed.
The fact of having and developing all the technology internally, facilitates the competitiveness of the investment by not having to depend on external suppliers of technology, in addition, our test banks for each of the developments of the brand, also allow to minimize the risk to the minimum expression, resulting in a solid and effective system.
For the manufacture, installation and maintenance of the systems, Sinfin Energy is associated and supported by the company MILSA, with a long history and experience in the hydraulic sector.
Doing reverse engineering based on the ancient Archimedes Screw, we have developed our micro-generation turbine, HIDROSCREW ©. Through the relief and the water fall, this turbine is able to generate totally clean energy delivering constant powers that will oscillate between 50kW and 200kW depending on the development of the necessary engineering.
In the cross-flow turbines the fluid passes diagonally through the blades. As in a hydraulic wheel the water enters the edge of the turbine coming out from the inside. After crossing the central span it comes out on the opposite side. When passing twice, high efficiency is obtained for variable flows, in addition to cleaning the waste rotor. The machine is of low speed, suitable for low heights but high flow rates.
The adaptation of commercial pumps to a turbine operation, is sometimes the optimal solution to be implemented in a certain use.
- River weirs
- Ecologic flows in hydraulic power plants
- Clarified water outlets of sewage treatment plants
- Substitutions of low jump turbines
- Irrigation channels
- Replacement of old hydraulic devices
- 24 hour constant operation
- Flexible water flows
- Adjustable fall heights
- High performance percentages
- Power delivered from 50kW to 200kW
- Fast amortizations due to moderate investments and minimum maintenance
- High performance even at low flow rates
- Effective use of hydraulic flow
- Wear resistant
- Protection of marine fauna
- Improvement of water quality by oxygen enrichment